As I build my business I often noticed that my thoughts are about if I am truly being authentic and serving people with integrity. Part of being authentic and serving with integrity in my mind is practicing what you teach. There are some people who are able to teach and give great advice, but when it comes time to practice what they teach, they fail to do so.
I questioned myself if I was truly practicing what I was teaching to other people as I want to be authentic and serve with integrity. The Universe or Spirit responded to my question by giving me the opportunity to see how I would respond to the flooding situation and if I practiced what I teach. I am happy and grateful for the Universe and Spirit for this opportunity because I can truly say that I did practice what I teach.
3TIPS TO RELEASE WORRY AND STRESS:
1. GRATITUDE. Even when a situation looks bleak there is something to be grateful for. Anyone who experienced flooding knows what a mess it can be. By focusing on gratitude, you realize there is something positive that can come out of a bad situation.
I am grateful that there were professionals who came out to help clean up the mess and guided me to other professionals who were willing to help resolve the flooding issue to prevent it from happening again. I am grateful that I will be able to set up my office as I want it to look instead of carving out a space for myself as I had previously done.
2. GO OUTSIDE. Connect with nature and beauty. This surrounding may inspire you to create beauty in your current situation.
I am taking this opportunity to work outside and enjoy the nice weather. I enjoyed working in my office that I never thought about working outside until now. Since working outside I have been inspired with ideas for my office that I had not thought of before.
3. BREATHE. Taking nice slow deep breaths is so important because it brings oxygen to the brain which helps the brain to focus and function.
I have noticed that when I sit outside it so easy for me to take slow deep breaths. It is as if my brain and body crave the fresh air that I am breathing in. Hopefully more cities and countries realize the importance of fresh air and will find ways for their residents and citizens to enjoy fresh air.
This is currently what my office looks like after the flood. I have to wait until the end of June before my office will be put back to together again. There is a quote about ‘All good things come to those who wait.’ I rather have everything done well than fast.
Grace CW Liu is an expert Transition Navigator who will help you to navigate through your biggest challenges about yourself when going through your career, relationship, health, and/or life transition.
Here are just some of the benefits you will get when you work with Grace CW Liu, GraceSOULutions.com
- Through my programs: WORRY Eliminator and ColorCode Personality, I teach you how to deliberately use and navigate the program that will get you to live more of your Soul’s purpose.
- As a Transition Navigator, I will help you to design, navigate, and manifest the results you want in your life with peace, happiness, ease, and grace. Together we solve your problems so that you create a whole new way of looking at life.
My CLIENTS typically are people who:
- Are in some kind of LIFE TRANSITION
- FEEL STUCK in their life right now
- Want MORE in LIFE than what they currently have
- Need guidance while in CAREER TRANSITION
- Know they can find a HARMONIOUS RELATIONSHIP
- Lack energy and WANT TO GAIN VITALITY
I work with my clients to help you select the best program(s) that will meet your pressing needs. Once you have selected the best-fit program for you we will work out a plan that will help you navigate from where you are now, to where you want to go. We will bridge the gap together!
Sessions can be done with one-on-one training or in group training via telephone or Zoom (video conference). You will get both support and accountability when you work with me in order to help you to succeed.
Clients often say this about me: “You may be nice and sweet, but you can also be tough and always put me back on the right track.” And personally, I consider that a great compliment!