First you must believe that you are important and that means that you must take care of your SELF FIRST before taking care of other people.
If you think or feel that taking care of yourself first is selfish, then think of it this way…you can’t take care of other people when you are stressed and ill.
You do a better job of taking care of other people when you are relaxed and well, and if you are stressed and ill, then how can do your best to take care of other people?
Nurture your SELF First.
SEVEN NAVIGATING POINTS TO NURTURE SELF:
- Celebrate any small or big successes or wins: Treat yourself to a small gift or treat to celebrate Yourself for any small or big successes or wins that you’ve had for that day.
- Spend time in nature: Take time to ‘smell the roses’ and appreciate your natural surroundings.
- Eat and sleep well: Eat a healthy balanced diet and get at least eight hours of sleep each day to help maintain a good energy level.
- Drink plenty of water: Your body is made of approximately 70% of water so it is important to replenish your daily water loss unless contraindicated by health issues.
- Be mindful of your thoughts and actions: Be aware of what you are thinking and the actions that you are taking towards yourself and others. Be kind and compassionate to your SELF and to others.
- Exercise: Take time to stretch, walk and move to keep your body moving and avoid being stiff.
- Laugh: ‘Laughter is the best medicine’ since it helps to reduce stress.
Grace CW Liu is an expert Transition Navigator who will help you to navigate through your biggest challenges about yourself when going through your career, relationship, health, and/or life transition.
Here are just some of the benefits you will get when you work with Grace CW Liu, GraceSOULutions.com
- Through my programs: WORRY Eliminator and ColorCode Personality, I teach you how to deliberately use and navigate the program that will get you to live more of your Soul’s purpose.
- As a Transition Navigator, I will help you to design, navigate, and manifest the results you want in your life with peace, happiness, ease, and grace. Together we solve your problems so that you create a whole new way of looking at life.
My CLIENTS typically are people who:
- Are in some kind of LIFE TRANSITION
- FEEL STUCK in their life right now
- Want MORE in LIFE than what they currently have
- Need guidance while in CAREER TRANSITION
- Know they can find a HARMONIOUS RELATIONSHIP
- Lack energy and WANT TO GAIN VITALITY
I work with my clients to help you select the best program(s) that will meet your pressing needs. Once you have selected the best-fit program for you we will work out a plan that will help you navigate from where you are now, to where you want to go. We will bridge the gap together!
Sessions can be done with one-on-one training or in group training via telephone or Zoom (video conference). You will get both support and accountability when you work with me in order to help you to succeed.
Clients often say this about me: “You may be nice and sweet, but you can also be tough and always put me back on the right track.” And personally, I consider that a great compliment!