Last month I wrote about fear…fear of failure and mistakes.
The fear of failure and mistakes can leave us feeling stressed and worried.
When we worry… we might feel the weight of the world on our shoulders, have out of control thoughts which can lead to reckless behavior because we feel responsibility to our beliefs and we end up playing the “victim”.
We can all shift our mindset from worry to peace of mind.
When we gain peace…we learn about setting priorities and we learn to prioritize ourselves first, we start being easy on ourselves by having more kind and compassionate thoughts of ourselves and others, we gain awareness of our actions by knowing we have choices and the freedom to choose that serves our highest good which leads us to empower ourselves and others.
This month I chose a quote to remind us to shift our mindset from worry to peace of mind into our lives.
QUESTIONS TO NAVIGATE YOUR MIND ON…
- What weight do you feel on your shoulders and where did that weight come from? (i.e. not being able to say “no” to others, being responsible for everybody, being the go-to person, etc.)
- What out of control thoughts do you have? What worst-case scenarios do you have playing in your mind?
- What reckless behaviors do you have or use to distract you from your worry and stress? (i.e. binge watching, addiction to food/alcohol, social media, etc.)
- What beliefs do you have that no longer support you? (i.e. beliefs that money is root of all evil, rich people are all pretentious and selfish, “I am unworthy”, “no one wants to listen to what I have to say since I am not some of importance”, etc.)
- What “victim” stories do you keep telling yourself?
A personal example of mine is this:
I was mentally and physically abused by my mother all through my childhood. My mother told me on the day of my high school graduation that she regretted that she didn’t abort me and that she should have listened to my paternal grandmother to have an abortion because she was ashamed of me since I didn’t graduate with honors as my cousin had done the previous year.
This was my “victim” story that I kept telling myself, but then I learned to shift my “victim” story to “hero” story to empower myself and others. My hero story is that I graduated with a master’s degree even though I wasn’t an honors student and I learned that I am tough, and I am a survivor. I learned to love myself…all the good, bad and ugly because all of these things make me who I am. I am happy and proud of myself of who I have become. I appreciate all the lessons and sacred friends who have helped me to learn and to become a better person each day.
If you are driven to start taking better care of yourself from within so you can take better care of your family and friends, then
Contact me here and I’ll get you started on the right path.
Grace CW Liu
Grace CW Liu is an expert Transition Navigator who will help you to navigate through your biggest challenges about yourself when going through your career, relationship, health, or other life transitions.
Through my programs: WORRY Eliminator, Color Code Personality, and Discover Your Sacred Gifts, I teach you how to deliberately use and navigate the program that will get you to live more of your Soul’s purpose.
As a Transition Navigator, I will help you to design, navigate, and manifest the results you want in your life with peace, happiness, ease, and grace. Together we solve your problems so that you create a whole new way of looking at life.