A lot of challenges have been thrown at us as a group and as individuals.
Not only do we have to continue to overcome the COVID-19 pandemic, we also have to overcome racism and discrimination of people who are different from us individually or in our beliefs.
We can do this when we choose tolerance and non-judgmental thinking. When we realize that not one individual or group of people are better than another individual or group.
We practice the universal teaching that we are One; We understand and know that each of us is an individual and is unique, but we are not superior over someone else or any group. We are all needed.
When you ground yourself in this way you can navigate through peace.
This quote best reflects this:
QUESTIONS TO NAVIGATE YOUR MIND ON…
• What judgmental thoughts do you have? (your thoughts towards other races, religions, ages, etc)
• Where did those judgmental thoughts come from? (parent(s), grandparents, friends, teachers?)
• Do those judgmental thoughts make you feel constricted or expanded?
(If you want to feel more expanded, then choose to let go of those thoughts, be tolerant and respectful and do activities that can keep you grounded such as journal writing, meditation, and/or spending time in nature)
• What judgments are you willing to let go?
• What grounding activities will you do to help you stay grounded, centered and calm? How often will do you the activities (once a day, once a week) and for how long (5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 30 min)?
Grace CW Liu is an expert Transition Navigator who will help you to navigate through your biggest challenges about yourself when going through your career, relationship, health, or other life transitions.
Through my programs: WORRY Eliminator, Color Code Personality, and Discover Your Sacred Gifts, I teach you how to deliberately use and navigate the program that will get you to live more of your Soul’s purpose.
As a Transition Navigator, I will help you to design, navigate, and manifest the results you want in your life with peace, happiness, ease, and grace. Together we solve your problems so that you create a whole new way of looking at life.