How many times have you heard ‘Believe in yourself’?
My grandmother shared her wisdom by telling me: “You need to believe in yourself. It’s okay if others don’t believe in you. Just as long as you believe in yourself, that’s enough.”
Quotes are a great way to promote thoughts and feelings of what you want you in your life and to inspire you to continue on your path.
This is a great quote about beliefs for February 2020:
QUESTIONS TO NAVIGATE YOUR MIND ON…
- What beliefs do you have?
- What do you believe about yourself?
- What limiting beliefs do you have?
- Would you love to change these beliefs to navigate toward more positive changes?
- What practice will you do consistently to change your limiting beliefs?
- Will the practice sustain new beliefs that will support you?
Grace CW Liu is an expert Transition Navigator who will help you to navigate through your biggest challenges about yourself when going through your career, relationship, health, or other life transitions.
Through my programs: WORRY Eliminator, Color Code Personality, and Discover Your Sacred Gifts, I teach you how to deliberately use and navigate the program that will get you to live more of your Soul’s purpose.
As a Transition Navigator, I will help you to design, navigate, and manifest the results you want in your life with peace, happiness, ease, and grace. Together we solve your problems so that you create a whole new way of looking at life.