Do you know the story about the Chinese Bamboo Tree? There are always two sides to a story. Those who will find inspiration in this story and those who might disagree. Here is the story and you can decide for yourself…
How do your grow Chinese Bamboo Tree?
• Plant the seed in the soil
• Nurture the seed by giving it water, sunshine, and fertilizer
• Wait for it to grow
But what happened…
• First year there is no visible sign of activity
• Second year no growth above the soil
• Third and Fourth year still nothing and still waiting for growth. You strongly wonder if your efforts will ever be rewarded.
• Fifth year-A miracle! There is growth and not just a small growth, but an abundant growth! The Chinese Bamboo Tree grows 80 feet in just six weeks!
What is the lesson that you can learn from the Chinese Bamboo Tree?
While you might not have seen growth in the first 4 years the tree was developing a strong root system-a strong foundation to be able to sustain its growth.
When you and I are going through our own personal growth-our progress is usually slow and it can be frustrating and unrewarding, but it is worth it! Especially when we can be patient and persistent. We are building a strong foundation to sustain our own expanded growth.
Here is another point of view…
Some people see the purpose of the Chinese Bamboo Tree story as a way to make us feel better when we’re getting lousy results in our lives. We succumb to the belief that spending more TIME doing the wrong things will somehow create the RESULTS we want.
We have more power than that…Take Control. Take Action. If we’re not getting the results we want, try something new.
Here is My viewpoint about the Chinese Bamboo Tree (feel free to disagree, but please honor my opinion)
• If you sow a seed in bad soil it will not grow even if you cultivate it properly. If you sow the seed in weed, the weed will choke the growth of the seed. If you plant the seed in good soil and cultivate it properly it will grow into a healthy tree. You have to be aware of where you are planting your seed and sometimes you have to move your seed to a better soil in order for it to grow.
• If you plant your seed and in this case the seed is your INTENTION in negative feelings (which is like weed) then your negative feelings will choke out your good intention. When you become aware of this and replant your seed of intention by using good feelings and when negative feelings come up you remove it by using tools such as gratitude, walk in nature, listen to music, meditation and you continue to nurture it, then your seed will begin to grow. Nurturing and growing your intention will require patience and persistence.
Grace CW Liu is a Transition Navigator who will help you to navigate through your biggest challenges about yourself when going through your career, relationship, health, and/or life transition.
Here are just some of the benefits you will get when you work with Grace Liu,GraceSOULutions.com
• Through my Dream Builder, Life Mastery, Into Your Genius, and Standing Firm When Your World Is Shaking I teach you how to deliberately use and navigate the program that will get you to live more of your Soul’s purpose.
• As a Transition Navigator, I will help you to design, navigate, and manifest the results you want in your life with peace, happiness, ease, and grace.
My CLIENTS typically are people who:
• Are in some kind of LIFE TRANSITION
• Feel STUCK in their life right now
• Want MORE in LIFE than what they currently have
• Need guidance while in CAREER TRANSITION
• Know they can find a HARMONIOUS RELATIONSHIP
• Lack energy and WANT TO GAIN VITALITY
I work with my clients to help you select the best program(s) that will meet your pressing needs. Once you have selected the best-fit program for you we will work out a plan that will help you navigate from where you are now, to where you want to go. We will bridge the gap together!
Sessions can be done with one-on-one training or in group training via telephone or Zoom (video conference). You will get both support and accountability when you work with me in order to help you to succeed.
Clients often say this about me: “You may be nice and sweet, but you can also be tough and always put me back on the right track.” And personally, I consider that a great compliment!
P.S. Click here to schedule a 30-minute complimentary coaching call with Grace to help you navigate your future with happiness, ease, and grace.
P.P.S. Click here to sign up for my Free guide “Saying YES To Your Dream Job”